Contractors - as you are aware, our new ‘Statement of Account’ launched earlier this month. We’re hopeful that this will help you, as you will be able to view your invoicing history, check the current state of new invoices, and see your scheduled payment date.
To assist you further, we have listed below the information we require from you to ensure your invoice is processed as quickly as possible. Invoice formats can be in various sizes and forms; however there is a list of essential items which need to be included on ALL invoices to meet the requirements of the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise.
- Invoice Number: All invoices must be sequentially numbered to give it a unique identity.
- Invoice Date: the date you produce the invoice.
- Supplier Name and Address: Your Company Name and address.
- Customer Name and Address: The name and address of the company you are invoicing i.e. Wellwise Oilfield Services Ltd, P.A.C.E. Ltd, Proteus Oilfield Services & Fardux Ltd you will get this information from the Contract Schedule we send you for each job.
- Your Vat Registration Number if applicable: Please note we require a copy of your VAT certificate – we only need this sent into us once.
- Invoice Details: Client; Installation/Rig; Location; Service i.e. Well Test, Data Acquisition; Period from and to; Rate per day for total days; Sub Total; Invoice Total; Service ongoing, or finished. (If you are VAT registered you should split the VAT amount from your total – this is a Customs and Excise requirement) If your invoice is zero rated please state this on your invoice.
- Your Company Registration Number: Please note we require a copy of your Company Registration certificate – we only need this sent into us once
- Your Company Bank Details: Company Account Holders name, Bank Name, Account number and Sort Code. Please note for International bank details please include Swift Code and IBAN number.
- WWG Payment Terms: 30 – 35 days (to allow for weekends and bank holidays) from receipt of all documentation. Documentation required: Invoice (listing all necessary information); signed by you and approved and signed by client timesheet & appraisal document (F011) and signed by you and approved and signed by client expense form (F012) with all necessary back up receipts and information.
Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!